Peer Reviewed Publications
- NM Rodriguez, JC Linnes, A Fan, CK Ellenson, CM Klapperich. “Paper-based RNA extraction, in situ isothermal amplification, and lateral flow detection for low-cost, rapid diagnosis of Influenza A (H1N1) from clinical specimens,” Analytical Chemistry, 2015. DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.5b01594
- R Derda, J Gitaka, TM Kariuki, CM Klapperich, CR Mace, AA Kumar, M Lieberman JC Linnes, J Nasimolo, J Ndung’u, E Taracha, A Weaver, DB Weibel, P Yager. “Enabling the development and deployment of next generation point of care diagnostics,” PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, 2015. 9 (5): e0003676.
- JC Linnes, A Fan, NM Rodriguez, B Lemieux, H Kong, CM Klapperich. “Paper-based molecular diagnostic for Chlamydia trachomatis,” RSC Adv., 2014. 4 (80), 42245 – 51.
- P Vacas-Jacques, JC Linnes, A Young, V Gerrard, J Gomez-Marquez. “Portable digital lock-in instrument to determine chemical constituents with single-color absorption measurements for Global Health Initiatives,” Review of Scientific Instruments, 2014. 85 (3), 033103.
- JC Linnes, SN Rudnick, GM Hunt, JJ McDevitt, EA Nardell. “Eggcrate UV: A whole ceiling upper-room ultraviolet germicidal irradiation system for air disinfection in occupied rooms,” Indoor Air. doi: 10.1111/ina.12063
- S Miller, JC Linnes, J Luongo. “Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation: Future directions for air disinfection and building applications,” Photochemistry and Photobiology, 2013. 89(4) 777-81.
- JC Linnes, H Ma, JD Bryers. “Giant extracellular matrix binding protein gene and protein expression in Staphylococcus epidermidis is regulated by biofilm formation and osmotic pressure,” Current Microbiology, 66(6) 627-33
- JC Linnes, K Mikhova, JD Bryers. “Adhesion of Staphylococcus epidermidis to biomaterials is inhibited by firbronectin and albumin,” Journal of Biomaterials Research Part A. 2013. 100(8) 1990-7
- *D Alexander, *JC Linnes, S Bolton, T Larson. “Ventilated cookstoves improve respiratory health-related quality of life in rural Bolivia,” Journal of Public Health. 2013. (*equal authorship) doi: 10.1093/pubmed/fdt086
- C Matlack, H Chizeck, T Davis, JC Linnes. “A low-cost solar disinfection indicator for safe water,” 2011 IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference, GHTC 283-28
- RS Stowers, J Callihan, JD Bryers. “Optimal conditions for F(ab’)2 antibody fragment production from mouse IgG2a,” Journal of Undergraduate Research in Bioengineering. 8 16-20 (2008)
- T Pinon, K Katzenmeyer, J Callihan, JD Bryers. “Expression, purification, and characterization of a recombinant Staphylococcus epidermidis fibronectin-binding protein,” Journal of Undergraduate Research in Bioengineering. 7 80-84 (2007)
- J Callihan, R Roeder, LA Geddes, M Otlewski, A Kemeny. “Ventricular fibrillation frequency,” Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 28(7) 610-612 (2005)
- “Multiplexed Diagnostic Systems” International Patent Application. WO2012119128 A1. I Bosch, L Gherke, J Gomez-Marquez, K Hamad-Schifferli, NC Hanoumara, JC Linnes, DK Wood
- “System and Method for Monitoring A Solar Disinfection Process” US Patent Application 13/165312 CB Matlack, JC Linnes
- “Mannose Based Fast Dissolving Tablets” International Patent. WO 2004/047810 Y Fu, SH Jeong, J Kim, J Callihan, CM Pai CM, SY Park, G Seomoon, K Park